MotoGP 08 is a classic in racing games. This saga has always offered the finest and more realistic experience in this kind of videogames. This is the first time that one single developer, Capcom, is responsible for the entire system platform. Although is not one of the most revolutionary games of the saga, racing games fans will find on it an exigent driving model and loads of stiff competition. The user of MotoGP 08 will enjoy with the improved graphics and physics, which makes this game one of the most realistic one of the saga.
You will find three difficulty levels among which you will be free to choose; arcade, advanced and simulation. The last two ones are the most complicated levels since the traction diminishes and there is less brake assistance. Then, arcade mode is more accessible to beginners. The game also provides a good challenge and you will never get bored. You can compete against the machine or against people from all around the world in the online multiplayer mode, thus, you will always have something to do.
Different game modes
You will find five game modes within MotoGP 08: Challenge Mode, Time Attack, Quick race, Career and Championship event. On the Challenge mode you will find more than 50 events to test your skills against other drivers. You will be able to play 18 MotoGP events and create you driver to build your way to the victory. In the Championship event you will be able to customize your season. Finally, in the Quick race, you can compete, as its own name conveys, in a very fast race against other drivers.
In the online mode of MotoGP 08 you can play and compete against up to 11 drivers in different racing events. This multiplayer online mode provides the possibility of competing against your friends or random people. However, you will need a good internet connection to this mode to run it properly. If you do not have it, you have some problems to play it comfortable. This game has no multiplayer offline, so you will not be able to play with a friend at home.
MotoGP 08 Features
If you’re interested in knowing what MotoGP 08 includes, you can read the unique features detailed below:
- 123cc, 250cc or GP motorbikes available
- Possibility of unlocking motorbikes improvements to create your own custom bike
- True-to-life motorbikes physics
- 5 game modes to choose: Career mode, Challenge, Time Attack, Quick Race and Championship event
- Possibility of creating your own driver or competing with one of the legends of MotoGP
- 18 Grand Prix races around the world
- Motorbike manufactures features: Yamaha, Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Aprilia.
If you want to know more information about MotoGP 08 before you download it, feel free to visit developer's website .
System requirements to download this game
Below you can find the minimum system requirements necessary to download and use MotoGP 08:
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4, 2 GHz, Athlon XP 3000+
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600, Radeon X1600, compatible with DirectX 9
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space