BS.Player is a Video Player applied to view films or series from the PC in an extensive assortment of formats. BS.Player enables users to see videos and also to hear nearly of any variety of audio. One of the greatest characteristics of BS.Player is that it is compatible with a large amount of formats such as AVI, MPG, or WMV.
Moreover, the software is available in more than 20 languages, a peculiarity that increase its employment for a significant amount of users in the planet. BS.Player is a reproducer that takes advantage using your PC processor, RAM memory and others computer resources.
Various formats hold up
Its biggest feature is the one cited above: its extensive support of formats. However, BS.Player has a manageable interface that although is not so attractive, will simplify operations and will enable to drag and drop items directly to it. In extension, users can always customize the configuration of this interface due to the multiple skins this application presents.
It will permit you perform with subtitles without obstacles of viewing
BS.Player enables users to add marks in videos to get an easier exploration through them, ordering your library in sections and capturing screenshots of the films. One more feature is which will permit you to reproduce with subtitles and without difficulties of viewing. It will allow you modify the resolution of videos and the measurement of the window.
BS.Player will identify any need of codecs that you have and will download them automatically to improve the quality of the files. Besides, BS.Player is thin on system resources, and it will continue running at a similar rate. This software gives application’s control alternative to customize the reproductions to the style of users.
BS.Player 2.69 Build 1079 Features
The characteristics of BS.Player 2.66 are posted here:
- BS.Player latest version has refreshed its appearance to more functional one, and it is completely customizable
- Supporting YouTube: it reproduces videos right through the Web and store them in the hard memory as FLV files
- Supporting Playlists: introduce playlists from M3U and BST records, as well as store, edit and import new files from a URL or folder
- Displaying subtitles: BS.Player supports diversity of font, size or shadows. It also displays two external subtitles at the same time and enables you to determine the place as well as reproduce them in two different idioms
- BS.Player Media Library enables you to classify your media data by sections, to organize your playlists and store your files
- Resizing movie window: appreciate a full-screen movie with a single click
- Changing the resolution to evade oversized images
- Catching trimming from a movie and saving them to JPEG picture
- Supporting external audio file: it provides the option to playback background audio, a secondary music
- Supporting INI files. These files enable to change parameters of the video
- Diverse playback modes: Repeat Random and Repeat All
- Reproduce your movies right through the desktop
If you need more information about BS.Player before the download, feel free to visit the
The minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation of BS.Player are the following:
- Operating System: Windows 98 or later
- Processor: 166 MHz
- RAM Memory: 32 MB
- HDD Space: 3 MB of free space
BS.Player is comprehensive and free software that will not presents problems if you need to watch any video file or listen to any audio. It will also allow you customize its appearance and the resolution of the image.
- Excellent support of formats
- BS.Player consumes very few resources
- It disposes multiple languages
- The default interface is too basic