Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is an action game which is the third edition of the Assassin’s Creed series.
The most remarkable feature of the game is probably that it comes along with a multiplayer mode. Despite this is not a unique feature nowadays, the fact is that this is the first time that the popular series includes the multiplayer element, since in the other two previous editions the single player was the only possible mode.
This addition means that the main character of the series, Enzo, won’t be alone in the dangerous missions of killing enemies. In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood you will be able to choose between eight renaissance characters. Although every character has different attack styles, the movements are quite automated.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: other new additions
While playing this game, if you want to survive, you will need to avoid being captured by other murderers. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, comes with two game modes: Wanted and Alliance. While the former mainly consists of eliminating a target and avoiding the enemies, the latter enables cooperation with other players to kill your target and achieve missions.
All in all, you won’t have any problem to play this game, especially if you have played the previous editions, since its clear gameplay and intuitive storyline ease the learning curve. Besides that, the multiplayer mode allows you to have fun with friends for hours thanks to the new additions and the encouraging rewards you will get while being the first assassin to kill a target. However, if you are looking for a more recent game we recommend you Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, which is the latest installment of the Assassin's Creed series.
If you like action video games, you may be probably interested in other alternatives like GTA IV San Andreas, which recreates the classic San Andreas environment but upgrades the graphics thanks to the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE).
Another good choice could be San Andreas Multiplayer, which includes new features such as a redesigned license plate for cars and different models of glasses or hats for drivers.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Patch 1.01 Features
Below you can find the unique features of this game:
- The game is set in Rome and players take control of Ezio, a Master Assassin
- Ezio is also in charge of training disciples who want to become Assassins
- Real characters appear in the game such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Caterina Sforza or Niccolo Machiavelli
- As you fulfill different missions you will unlock levels and objectives in order to finish with the Templars
- A wide range of multiplayer game modes (Free-For-All, Co-Op, Team) and more than ten hours of single-player mode
- Players can use a variety of weapons and items like parachutes, hidden arms (blades), poison darts, or even a flying machine
- New playable characters to customize: Courtesan, Executioner, Blacksmith, Doctor
For further information you can visit the author's website .
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood offers the player the same classic possibilities of the previous games of the series but this time it comes with a new feature that has been very demanded by its fans since the first edition: the multiplayer mode.
- New multiplayer mode
- A variety of game modes
- Different characters
- Character’s movements are a bit automated