SigmaPlot is a professional software that allows you to create exact graphics with a very useful graphic visualization mode. It includes data analysis tools to help you draw your main conclusions. You can combine it with SigmaStat and Microsoft Excel, and in the case of SigmaStat, you will enjoy more statistical options.
This program will ease your day by day work automatizing your most intricate and redundant tasks. To ease your stat’s graphic work, its graphics are highly customizable. The software interface has been improved in order to increase its efficiency and usability. Although SigmaPlot can be a little tricky and requires advanced stats knowledge, it significantly simplifies your graphics and stats work.
How to use this free download program
SigmaPlot offers the ability of analyzing data with statistics and mathematical operations. With this program you can also create 2D and 3D graphs, record a macro and even customize its interface and share them to beginners who want to learn about this analysis tool. SigmaPlot also allows users to share their projects in a wide variety of export options and send them online.
When it comes to running the Graph Properties in order to create a new graph, users can choose among many options located on the left side of the menu of SigmaPlot. You can select the graph, the axis and the plot and you will have your projects in a few easy steps. The Graph Wizard that SigmaPlot also offers provides you help with the process.
SigmaPlot 12.5 Features
Below you can find its main features:
- There have been changes on the graph menu: now the design has been modified to improve the software’s performance
- Customizable interface and improved navigation (Ribbon appearance as the Office suite)
- Graph Style Gallery integration in which users can choose your graph among a wide variety of templates
- Users can share their graphs everywhere (many export options)
- A complete set of tools to analyze data with statistics
- Microsoft Office support
- Macro recorder to share to newbies who want to learn how to use SigmaPlot
- Users can customize 3D graphs
- Among the export and import options SigmaPlot offers, there are: Excel, ASCII Plain Text, MS Access, JPEG, GIF, HTML, TIFF, Bitmap, etc.
If you want to know more about this statistics tool, you can visit the .
The minimum system requirements this free download software needs are listed below:
- Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 500 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 115 MB free available
- CD-ROM Drive
- Internet Explorer Version 6 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
you can find more information about the system requirements of SigmaPlot.
SigmaPlot is a very useful analyzer and statistical program to create graphs and customize them according to your preferences. Its several export formats and its sharing to the Web option make from this program a complete tool to manage information and to build graphs even in 3D. With the download of SigmaPlot you can also record macros easily and show other users how this program can be used.