Bejeweled 3 is a puzzle game in which players have to combine gems of the same color to make them disappear. What makes this game addictive is the great range of variations that can be done with gems.
It is the third part of the Bejeweled title. Although game dynamics remains the same, Bejeweled 3 adds animated transitions among levels and a soundtrack that will accompany users during their performance.
Different playing modes and levels
Bejeweled 3 has eight game modes, in which users can choose according to their preferences and mood, from relaxing to accelerated in rhythm ones; and with or without limit of time.
For example, the can choose ‘Classic’ mode, in which movements to join gems are limited; ‘Lightning’, in which the more gems you get the more your time increases; or ‘Mission’, in which players will have to resolve some ‘minigames’ to move forward.
Bejeweled 3 has up to 40 puzzles to complete. Besides, users can ask for help if they get stuck into any level. Also, they can be awarded with over 65 different badges if they do well while playing.
If you are a puzzle games’ lover, there are some other fun alternatives to try. One of them is Bubble Shooter Deluxe, in which you will have to combine balls by colors until they reach your base. However, it only has one level of difficulty.
In Dynomite Deluxe you will have to eliminate as much dinosaur eggs as possible before the mother comes back to stop you. It has 4 different game modes set in Prehistory: Squashed, Fossil, Infinite and Against The Clock.
Bejeweled 3 Features
The unique features of this puzzle game are listed below:
- Seven types of gems of different colors
- Special gems (Flame gems, Hypercubes, Star Gems and Supernova Gems)
- Hint option available for helping players
- Instant Replay option
- Several general badges (Inferno, Chromatic, Ante Up, Butterfly Bonanza, The Gambler, etc.) and Elite Badges (Heroes Welcome, Top Secret, Levelord, etc.)
- 131 levels to play
- Users have to create a profile for playing
- Multiple game modes (Classic Mode, Lightning Mode, Quest Mode and Secret Mode)
- Enhanced graphics (animations and music)
- Users can share their results with more players
For more information, you can visit the developer's site .
Bejeweled 3 keeps Bejeweled game dynamics untouched. This game consists of combining gems in order to make them disappear taking time and score into account. This version provides new level transitions, a smoother action and a soundtrack.
- HD graphics
- Constant help
- No multiplayer mode
- Soundtrack may disturb