Watch Dogs is the new open-world game developed by Ubisoft Montreal, developers of other famous games such as Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag or Far Cry 3, and published by Ubisoft. This release is based in a new technological era and its dehumanized world. The protagonist of this story is Aiden Pearce, a professional hacker who uses his abilities to solve different situations during the game. You can hack people's phones, cause failures in different devices or even cause a massive blackout.
You can hack people's phones, cause failures in different devices or even cause a massive blackout
This adventure is set in a new version of Chicago, Illinois, which is dominated by a supercomputer (ctOS), a device which controls almost every bit of technology in the city, and which has created a huge network. Aiden manages to hack this Central Operating System and he can then control almost every electronic device in the city. In addition, he can hack personal data and information of citizens, and this offers a great advantage to our character.
The developers offer a greatly detailed open world. Its excellent graphics and the great game engine provide a stunning visual adventure. The plot explores the world of technology, information warfare, and all aspects of this new technological era. This new installment innovates through taking full control of the city environment.
Full control in the palm of your hand
When playing Watch Dogs, you can do everything, from hacking phones, spy computers, and even control city cameras. This action-adventure videogame has a third-person perspective and offers the possibility of interacting with the entire city. You have to solve various puzzles and complete missions with your hacker abilities. Main missions include evading the police, finding specific targets or following and saving potential victims from menaces. Parkour and shooter gameplay are present throughout the story.
One of the strengths of this videogame is the Multiplayer option. While playing in single-player mode, one unknown character can enter in your world and be part of your experience. This unknown player (which is a real player instead of an AI-controlled bot) has to find you, and once he or she does this, the objective becomes hacking your smartphone by installing a back door virus and getting part of the information that you have collected. However, once the download of data has started, you will notice it, and you will have to find the unknown player and defeat him or her or force them to flee.
Watch Dogs Full Version Features
Below you can see the unique features of Watch Dogs:
- New and interactive version of Chicago
- Supercomputer called ctOS (Central Operating System) that controls everything in the city
- Control over electronic items such as cars, traffic lights, trains or bridges, among others
- Fighting skills that you can test in the streets against your enemies
- More than 30 weapons to defend yourself
- Great variety of vehicles to move around the city
- High-Quality graphics provided by a next-gen graphics engine
- Ability to interact with other citizens, such as Clara Lille, T-Bone Grady or Jordi Chin
- Multiplatform: Watch Dogs is available for PS3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, WiiU and PC
If you are interested on Watch Dogs and you want information about it before you download it, feel free to visit the official website .
System Requirements to download this game
The minimum system requirements to download and install Watch Dogs are:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 64Bit or newer
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz or Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeFOrce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 or better
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB free available