Battlefield 4 is the latest release in the famous first-person shooter saga developed by EA Digital Illusions (DICE) and published by EA (Electronic Arts). However, it is one of those next-gen games which doesn’t need an introduction, especially for those players who are used to playing games which involve a huge dose of massive large-scale destruction. Some gamers compare its dynamic online gameplay with other acclaimed games of the same genre: Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, and with this new release, the Battlefield saga is living up to gaming expectations.
The game has a Campaign mode, which is focused on near-future modern warfare and starts in Bakú, Azerbaiyán. But the main story is set in China. Its new graphics engine, Frostbite 3, provides very powerful graphics that show every detail of the warfare, the environment, locations and characters. Among the new improvements that Battlefield 4 features, the special Levolution mechanism is probably one of the most important ones. This feature allows the player to modify the map, depending on their own actions, adding more interactive elements into its gameplay. For instance, you can now change the landscape by opening different pathways or eliminating huge buildings.
Novelties and game modes
Compared to its predecessor, Battlefield 3, this release brings in several changes. For example, it comes with a compass and mini-map for navigation that now displays symbols to mark the different kinds of entities near you: allies, squad-mates and enemies. Battlefield 4 has both single-player and multiplayer campaigns, which include three different factions: the United States, China and Russia.
This installment comes with seven game modes and ten different multiplayer maps
This installment comes with seven game modes and ten different multiplayer maps, and all modes can be played on all maps. Conquest is the main fast-paced Battlefield mode. You have to capture the flag, defeat enemy soldiers, and bring the ticket count of your enemy down to zero. Domination is similar to Conquest but calmer, since you will have to care for your flags. Obliteration consists of picking up bombs and dropping them off at one of your opponent’s three objectives. Then you have to arm the bombs and destroy the targets.
In Defuse, you have only one life and your goal is to eliminate the enemy squad, or also you can win by blowing up a military objective. Another one of the main modes is Team Deathmatch, in which two teams fight and the one which inflicts more casualties wins. In Rush, there are two teams, one which attacks and another which defends, and each one has its own objectives. Finally, the last mode is Squad Deathmatch, similar to Team Deathmatch, but with squad-based fighting.
Battlefield 4 Full Version Features
The unique features of Battlefield 4 are listed below:
- Levolution: players are free to modify the landscape depending on their own actions
- Next-generation Frostbite 3 graphics engine which provides stunning visuals
- You can download additional content such as China Rising
- Single-player and co-op multiplayer
- Massive online gameplay: up to 64 players
- Weather changes: it can rain, snow, etc.
- You can play on different fields: land, air and sea, with different vehicles
- Seven modes to play: Rush, Conquest, Domination, etc.
- Ten playable Multiplayer maps available with high destructibility
- Multiplatform: available for PC, PS3, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
If you are interested in Battlefield 4 and you want more information about it before you download it, feel free to visit the .
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and play this shooter are the following:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32Bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 @ 2.8 GHz
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB free
- Internet Connection for Multiplayer online mode