Call of Duty: Ghosts is the new release for the Call of Duty franchise. Developed by Infinity Ward and released by Activision, the storyline of this installment is focused on the Ghosts, a specialized team of well-prepared soldiers, and Riley, a dog that will accompany you and your teammates during the game. This CoD installment is set ten years after a mysterious attack on the USA that has dethroned this country as a superpower. This event does not occur in the present, but in the near future, around 2035. The Ghosts will take part of the resistance group against technologically-superior forces.
With new and enhanced graphics, this game positions itself as one of the most realistic online first-person shooter releases of the next-gen. The all-new dynamics of Call of Duty: Ghosts offer massive events such as earthquakes, floods, or building collapses. Besides, the improved AI technology will let you enjoy true-to-life gameplay since characters react to the environment as real soldiers would do, and even Riley is based on an actual SEAL unit dog. Once you download this realistic adventure, you will be able to check how the graphics, the AI and all the realism of the environment will provide you with an immersive gameplay.
Gameplay and Modes
The newest and most noticeable element of Call of Duty: Ghosts is Riley. This dog will support you throughout the whole campaign and also in some online maps. Based on a real SEAL dog, Riley's movements are very realistic and he will help you in many operations. Riley wears headphones like a member of the team. This way, you can give him orders, such as “bark” or “scope”, and he will obey you without hesitating. Riley can be used in attacks as he is equipped with weapons. Also, you can command him to reconnoiter the field before you go, in order to avoid hidden menaces. He can even detect explosives, allowing you to see them and choose the safest path. Additionally, Riley is very faithful to you, so he will attack anyone attacks you. This way, your loyal doggy friend is a very useful attacking and defending weapon.
As with the previous installments of the franchise (Black Ops, Modern Warfare), CoD: Ghosts will have the main mode, Campaign, and other Multiplayer modes. The Multiplayer mode will include some of the modes that those who have already played CoD will immediately recognize. For instance, Kill Confirmed, Search and Destroy, Infected or Domination. However, you will find some new ones such as Cranked, in which you will have to defeat opponents as much as possible if you do not want to explode. You have a limited time to finish with someone until you explode, as once you destroy someone, the time restarts. As always, the more enemies you kill in a row, the more devastating a killstreak you will unlock.
Nevertheless, the most anticipated mode in this release is Extinction. The gameplay will be similar to the Zombies mode, but the enemies are much more powerful, and especially faster... Aliens! Here you will have to face the aliens which have invaded the Earth. You must be able to survive in an open map with up to three more players (cooperative mode). This way, Call of Duty: Ghosts will have four modes, the campaign, the renew Multiplayer, Extinction, and Squads, in which you will have to beat AI bots in several gametypes.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Full Version Features
Here you can find the unique features of this next-generation release:
- Enhanced high quality graphics due to the new gaming engine Pixar' SubD Technology
- Canine appearance: Riley, the dog, as a new team member
- AI technology that makes the environment respond to players’ actions and vice versa
- New dynamic multiplayer maps, even one with no gravity
- New weapons such as the AK47, AAC Blackout PDW “Honey Badger” and CZ805
- Characters customization
- Four modes to enjoy: Single-player Campaign, Multiplayer (online and offline), Extinction (single-player or co-op) and Squads
- New character movements such as leaning on corners, sliding, etc.
- Multiplatform videogame: available for PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Wii and PC, amongst some other platforms
If you want to know more information about Call of Duty: Ghosts before you download it, feel free to visit the official website .
The minimum requirements to properly download and play CoD: Ghosts on your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 32 Bit or a later version
- RAM Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz/ AMD Phenom X3 @ 2.4 GHz or higher CPU
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD5870 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 or better
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX
- Hard Drive space: 40 GB of free space available
- Internet connection required for Multiplayer
You will be free to enjoy hours and hours of exciting shooter gameplay in Call of Duty: Ghosts, either playing with the campaign mode, in which you will count on Riley to support you, or playing online with your friends and people of all over the world. If you like action, this is a good choice for you. Nevertheless, if you like action but less focused on shooting, you may like other current-generation games which have recently emerged such as the new installment of the Assassin's Creed saga, which is focused on an extended open world or Batman Arkham Origins, in which you will follow an early-career Bruce Wayne.
- Realistic graphics that provide a true-to-life game
- New weapons and maps available
- Riley's presence throughout the adventure
- Better playability than its previous versions
- Renewed Multiplayer mode
- It can be complicated to be aware of all the elements (Riley, enemies, team members, explosives, environments, dynamic maps, etc.)