Batman: Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game developed by Warner Bros. Montréal in October 2013, based on the DC hero Batman. It is the latest release of the acclaimed Arkham’s saga, and the prequel to Arkham Asylum. The title is played in third-person, with a focus on Batman’s stealth skills, detective abilities and combats. This is the first title in the series to include a multiplayer mode. A companion title was released alongside this one; it is a spin-off which occurs inside Blackgate Prison.
This time, the game showcases a young and significantly unrefined hero, since Bruce has been Batman for only two years. Our favorite bat is nothing but a rumor amongst criminals and police forces. Moreover, the police consider him a threat more than an ally. You will have to use your combat skills and gadgets in this defining moment of your early career to rise and make a name for yourself.
Welcome to Arkham
Chronologically, the events of this game occur five years before Arkham Asylum. It’s a cold Christmas Eve in Gotham city and Batman is pursued by several dangerous villains, since Black Mask put a $50 million bounty on his head. Eight deadly assassins aim to kill the bat and collect the bounty for themselves. The Gotham city police department, led by the corrupt Commissioner Loeb, also tries to hunt Batman down to get the money.
As the story unfolds, witness identities form and key relationships are forged. You will meet and fight against some of the most charismatic supervillains of the series, such as the pyromaniac Firefly, Black Mask, the voltaic Electrocutioner, Deathstroke, The Penguin, Deadshot the mercenary, Copperhead, Bane and the infamous Joker. It also introduces other lesser-known faces like Lady Shiva, the Mad Hatter or Anarky from the famous comic books.
The interactive open-world gameplay remains the same as its predecessors. You are free to move and fast-travel wherever you want. There are little groups of aggressive bad guys scattered around the city looking for Batman whilst our main character zips between the rooftops with the batclaw or lands over someone and starts a fight. Meanwhile, you will have to reveal the main storyline or other side quests, which will help you to level up Batman, unlocking some new content. You will also have to perform in-game investigations of crime scenes to create an accurate reconstruction of what happened. You will scan small areas for clues, which are conveniently marked for you.
This time, the dark knight hits harder than ever. You can perform lethal combos and takedowns effortlessly or use some distractions as well as gadgets like the well-known Batarang to defeat the criminals. Nevertheless, the combat system hasn’t received any extraordinary improvement, although this is not disappointing. Mechanics are still the same: a swarm of enemies surrounds you, and you will have to smash them hand-to-hand and block their attacks to perform ridiculously powerful counter strikes.
Batman Arkham Origins Full Version Features
Here you can see some of the highlighted features of this release:
- Arkham story begins here: You will become an early-career hero, as you will meet many of the characters for the first time
- Improved detective mode: Take advantage of the new Case File system, which will allow you to analyze crime reconstructions in real time. Combine Batman’s sensors with the Batcomputer to digitally recreate crimes
- Deadly new enemies: this release brings you new, challenging threats and freeflow combat mechanics
- Brand New Gadgets: use Batman’s most famous gadgets, like the batarangs and the batclaw or discover some of the new powerful additions: concussion detonator, the remote Claw and more
- Online Mode available: tired of single-player mode? play with friends and enemies in 3 vs. 3 matches which merge traditional gameplay with some third-person shooter mechanics
If you are interested in Batman: Arkham Origins and you need more information before you download it, feel free to check the .
System Requirements for the download
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and run Batman: Arkham Origins are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Radeon equivalent
- RAM Memory: 2 GB or above
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce8800 GTS or AMD Radeon HD3850
- Hard Disk: 20 GB free space available