ARO 2013 is a system optimizer and scanner which is able to find and repair errors in your Windows registry as well as identify web browser and computer clutter which are negatively affecting your PC speed and performance. This way, it is a useful tool to optimize and clean your system as well as ensure that you have effective security solutions installed on your computer.
It is important to keep in mind that the Windows registry is one of the most vulnerable areas of your system and it is frequently attacked by virus. Moreover, the Windows registry is occupied by multiple entries which dramatically slow down your PC. Although every computer’s registry needs to be cleaned regularly, it is also true that this task could be a bit complex for average users.
Registry, Junk and Security
ARO 2013 scans your system in three main areas: Registry, Junk and Security. This way, the Registry scan is focused on analyzing 13 different areas of your Windows registry for errors and recognizing registry tweaks that enhance your system performance. The Junk scan examines 10 parts of the computer and deletes strange files that negatively affect your computer performance. In addition, this area is able to delete junk that you accumulate while surfing on the Net, such as cookies, passwords, download history or temporary Internet files.
Besides that, the Security scan ensures that your PC is protected with up-to-date security solutions such as antivirus, firewall or antispyware. In addition, it is important to mention that it requires you to close browsers while carrying out the scanning process, which can be a bit annoying if you want to surf on the Internet at the same time.
ARO 2013 2014 Features
The most interesting features of ARO 2013 are the following:
- Increase performance on NTFS systems: it disables the time stamp activity that Windows performs and might consume vital processor cycles
- Enhance core OS kernel performance: the computer stores the information which is not being used on the disk
- Increase CPU priority: you can give priority to the program you are using
- Increase the maximum CPU thread: when the system load is high, you can optimize your computer performance during peak usage
- Speed up Windows startup: move startup files into a contiguous location on the hard disk
For further information about this ARO 2013 download, feel free to take a look at the .
The system requirements to download and use ARO 2013 are listed below:
- Operating system: Microsoft XP or higher (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free disk space (additional 10 MB are required during installation process)
- Screen resolution: 800x600
ARO 2013 tries to be a good solution for those users who want to clean and optimize the performance of their system. This program features a standard interface which simplifies the work for less experienced users and comes with different tools which you can use to free up your computer from unused information.