ArcSoft MediaConverter is multimedia converter software, which can export different files into the format you really want. This new version grants the user with new tools and an improved performance thanks to the new supported hardware that have been added. Multimedia devices such as the last edition of brand new video cards make this application quick enough to fulfill the necessities of the users.
The characteristics of this conversion tool are simple. The interface it provides is designed for being easy to use, so any kind of user can take advantage of its features. Among these new functions you can find the possibility of converting normal movies into 3D video thanks to its technology. This way you will be able to enjoy your classic movies, as you never did before. ArcSoft MediaConverter also allows the users to directly export your files in a format compatible with concrete devices such an Xbox or an iPod.
How to use this software
As has been previously said, ArcSoft MediaConverter is very easy to use. When you open the application, a little tutorial will be provided. Once you have read it, you can see that on the left side of the screen you have a menu with several sections. Those are the sources from which you can convert your files, for instance, a DVD, or a PC. After having imported your file, you are free to use ArcSoft MediaConverter to convert it. In order to do this, you have to choose the output format and click on the start button. And that's all, now your file is being converted to your desired format.
Besides, ArcSoft MediaConverter provides different options for editing your videos. By using this media converter, you can change the starting point of your videos, add several effects, and also you can change the brightness, the color or even the noise before you convert it. In addition, you can choose the folder to save it. Depending on the weight of the files, the conversion may last more or less, but you can be sure of its good performance.
ArcSoft MediaConverter 220.127.116.11 Features
Here you can find the unique features that this software provides:
- Preview option before exporting
- Subtitles available
- Videos can be easily uploaded to diverse websites
- Fast high quality conversion
- Direct transfer of files to mobile devices such as iPods, Blackberry devices, etc
- Possibility of increasing the volume or your audio files thanks to Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Supports AMD® VCE and NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology to reduce CPU usage during the conversions
- Supports AVI, MKV and VOB soundtrack files
- User-friendly file editing
- Possibility of editing your files adding different effects, including Sharpen, Black & White, Sepia, Sketch, Old Movie etc.
- Possibility of converting videos and photos from 2D to 3D thanks to ArcSoft's Sim3D™ technology
- High resolution of the videos thanks to SimHD™
- Supports AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG, M2TS, among some other video formats
- ArcSoft MediaConverter Supports JPG, WMF, JPEG, GIF, RAW, BMP among other image formats
- Supports WMA, MP4, OGG, WAV among other audio formats
- Supports mobile devices such as iPhone, Samsung, etc
If you want to know more about ArcSoft MediaConverter before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s website .
System Requirements to download this software
Below you will find the system requirements to download and use ArcSoft MediaConverter:
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Hard-Drive Space: 60 MB free hard drive space for program installation
- RAM: 512 MB RAM, 1GB recommended
- Screen: 32-bit color display at 1024x600 or above
- Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or equivalent
- DirectX 9.0c compatible video card