Mass Effect 3 is the end of Bioware’s trilogy in which you will play as Commander Shepard once again. You will fight against the Reapers, who want to destroy all kind of organic life. Mass Effect 3 resumes the events of the previous title in which the decisions you took will have repercussions in this continuation of the story. If a character died in Mass Effect 2, it will not be available in this edition. If you don’t want to play this way you can select the default storyline.
The gameplay this time brings even more action than before. The mechanics of Mass Effect 3 are more related to a shooter game but with some customizing options like the skills of the characters, which can be chosen with points earned leveling up. Also, the weapons and armors can be customized as well as your Normandy spaceship. Explore the great possibilities the game provides influenced by Role Playing Games.
Feel free while playing
This new release of the trilogy of the Mass Effect games provides you almost total freedom to play and customize yourself. As soon as you start playing, you can choose your gender, your appearance, and a vast variety of fighting classes. Each class has its own set of skills. Insofar you make progression the game, you will be able to get and use more weapons, improve your skills, etc. However, this is not an easy task. Your enemies also improve as fast as you. The Reapers have to their disposition a plenty of dreadful creatures to fight you. But they are not your only enemies, other groups of human, such as the Cerberus and the Geth, will try to stand in your way.
Apart from the main storyline, this release will provide you the possibility of playing with your friends in the cooperative missions. In these missions, you can fight against the enemies that occupy the key zones with up to 3 friends. At first, you will be humans, but as soon as you make your progress, you will be able to play as characters from other races.
Mass Effect 3 Features
Here you can see the outstanding features that it provides:
- A catching storyline that provides you multiple endings depending on your actions and choices
- Massive In Scope: Several worlds in which to play and fight to take back your planet
- Multiple enemies to fight with different skills
- Customizable Arsenal available after you unlock it: you can upgrade your weapons with scopes, barrels, grips among some other attachments.
- In Mass Effect 3 you can choose between the storyline mode or the cooperative mode
- Choose among different classes such as Adept, Soldier, Engineer or Infiltrator.
If you want to know more about this release of the games' trilogy before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
System Requirements to download this game
Below you will find the minimum system requirements to download and play Mass Effect 3 as the rest of the trilogy games:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or higher
- GPU: NVIDIA 7900 or better, ATIX 1800 or better with at least 256MB and with Pixel Shader 3.0 Support.
- Memory: 1GB Windows XP, 2GB Windows Vista/7
- HDD: 15 GB of free space