Avira System Speedup is a security application used to remove unwanted files and unnecessary folders from your computer. With this download, users will increase their computer’s speed and make it run faster. Developed by Avira, a well-known antivirus company used to launch security software, this tool keeps the same objective as any other program from the same family: speeding up your PC to improve its performance.
Among Avira System SpeedUp new features we can highlight the scheduled scans this program makes adjusting to your PC and analyzing your folders when you want, acting as a cleaner. Its multiple assistants, which offer different tasks according to your preferences and boot up your PC faster, help you to save time in trying to delete temporary files by yourself. Its user friendly interface and its full set of tools provide an intuitive service that users will appreciate, for either newbies or advanced users.
How to improve your computer performance
When you first launch Avira System SpeedUp its startup manager will report your PC status marking it as Good, Attention or Bad. The first one proves that it is safe and will continue running OK. The second one, Attention, suggest you to scan your folders and the Bad option appears just in case you have a big amount of temp files.
Independently of this first analysis, Avira System SpeedUp offers scans when users want thanks to its Avira System Speedup Scheduler tool; you can plan the software to analyze your PC at night or at a certain hour just like an alarm. As a cleaner tool, it provides safety and a neat performance removing your unwanted files and making your PC run smoothly. Its intuitive UI also help users who are not experienced enough with antivirus to take the most advantage of your PC
Avira System Speedup 220.127.116.119 Features
Below you can find the unique features Avira System SpeedUp includes:
- Multiple tools to reduce load on your PC: Junk Files and Registry Cleaner or Smart Defragmenter
- Free Privacy option to check the files you get from the Internet
- Keep the documents you want to keep saved (File Encryption option)
- File Shredder to make sure your deleted folders
- Uninstaller option to delete applications you don’t want anymore
- System Optimizer and multiple startup assistants to increase the speed of boot time while Windows starts
- Disk Analyzer to make suggestions of how to get the most of your computer disk space
- Drivers assistant to check the good connection between your software and your hardware
If you want to know more about this PC security application, you can take a look at the author’s website .
Minimum system Requirements
Before starting the download of its free trial version you must check the minimum system requirements listed below:
- Processor: 300 MHz or higher
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- RAM: 256MB
- Hard disk: 12 MB
- You may need Internet connection for possible updates