ACD Systems International, Inc. strikes back with one of the most famous and user-friendly image organizers, viewers and editors on the market. ACDSee 17 enhances version 16 with new and powerful tools to cover all the amateur photographer’s needs. Now with more picture formats supported (video and sound included) ACDSee 17 has evolved into one of the most interesting and complete photo programs.
Sold in different versions—PRO and this typical version—ACDSee is one of the most downloaded programs for picture management. The standard of customer support care, and the vibrant system community, complete a winning product for everyone. With the forums, blogs and the social media support, you will learn how to use the software in a few simple clicks.
How to use
ACDSee 17 is the younger brother of ACDSee PRO 7, but despite that, it’s no less powerful as a picture-managing tool. Actually, most of the software characteristics are based on the same features. With the new 64-bit support, the program now runs faster. So now, it is possible to import your collections in real time. The pictures will be organized by the tags and keywords that you create, and are enhanced by ACDSee’s new patented Lighting and Contrast Enhancement (LCE).
New tools have been added to fix and retouch your pictures. From Red Eye Reduction tools to new brushes to heal, clone or even erase blemishes, flaws or all the unwanted objects that we want to delete. Play as much as you want with all the special effect filters and gradients with no worry, —your originals will always be saved.
ACDSee 17 becomes one of the most interesting and complete photo programs
Feel free to frame your memories and add as many titles and as much text as you want; and then easily make an original slide show with your best pictures. Generate automated back-ups, or copy all your work onto DVD/CD or Blue-Ray, to view it on your TV or electronic devices.
Share your pictures through social networks, and with the new ACDSee 365 enjoy hassle-free access to a whole array of cloud-based software photo solutions.
ACDSee 19.2 Build 492 Features
These are the features you will find after downloading ACDSee 17:
- Faster browser thanks to the new 64-bit support
- Organize your pictures, adding text or even GPS information
- Look up your locations on the map with the information in the IPTC fields
- Completely compatible with thousands of photo extensions (RAW included)
- Edit your picture’s main characteristics with new tools and effects (gradients, brush, blend and bur tools…)
- Easily Generate CD / DVD / Blu-ray back-ups
- Share your pictures through Facebook, and create free albums
For more information about the program after the download, please check the developers’ website .
Check the following minimum requirements before downloading the program:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon or equivalent
- RAM: at least 512 MB are needed
- Hard Drive: a minimum of 310 MB
- Video Card: High-color display with a minimum resolution of 1024x768
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C, Windows Media Player 9.0, and Ghostcript 8.0 for some formats support
- Still as user-friendly as ever
- Enhanced tools for picture editing
- Really good customer product service
- Good format support
- Limited professional editing tools