Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a real time strategy game in which you can select among three different factions, each of them with different objectives. This game follows the same system of the previous Command and Conquer games. Besides the classic GDI and Nod teams, this title introduces the Scrin race, an alien faction that wants to get Tiberum, the basic substance in this world.
The game counts with the usual modes, campaign for each faction and an online multiplayer mode planned for competing. The game is more balanced than before so you need to develop advanced tactics in order to win. Also, other new features and adjusts to intensify the play have been added. However, the core basics of the saga remain the same.
Defeat Kane before it is too late
The storyline is set in the year 2047, and it continues the events of the previous game in which GDI shot the ion cannon in order to destroy Temple Prime where Kane, the main antagonist, and his followers were. After that, we discover that Kane is alive, and the destruction of Temple Prime was planned to lure the Scrin specie to the Earth. Now, he is ready to lead his dreadful Brotherhood of Nod to attack the last blue zones and the GDI.
Each faction has its own characteristics. GDI possesses a great technology for their troops, which makes them very reliable for combat. Nod uses other kind of tactics, such as ambushing their enemies or flash attacks. Scrin are heavily related to Tiberium so they depend more on their resources than the other factions.
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Features
Here you will find the outstanding features that this game has:
- Improved interface: The improved side-bar interface lets you manage you operations without losing the action
- Enhanced gameplay: Now it is faster, more fluid, responsive and smooth
- True-to-life graphics: you will be able to enjoy a very realistic background, including weather, landscapes, etc. while playing
- More than 35 single player missions
- The attacks are now more unpredictable since there are new ways to attack your enemies
- High-definition video sequences starred by Hollywood actors
- Different game styles available (Turtling, rushing, etc.)
- Storyline and Multiplayer mode
- Interactive spectator mode available
If you are interested in this game and you want to know more information about it before you download it on your PC, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
Below you can see the minimum system requirements you need in order to download and play this game properly in your PC:
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.3 GHz, AMD Athlon
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive space: 4 GB free space available
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 2 or equivalent, 32 MB RAM
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 9.0
If you like real time strategy games or you are an enthusiastic about the previous games of this saga, Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a good choice for you. Once you download it on your PC, you will be free to enjoy its incredible realistic graphics and also, to be fascinated with the intriguing storyline. Besides, you will be able to play to defeat the evil Kane before he conquers the planet.