This game is the adaptation of the famous movies 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' of the Disney movies' saga. The first half of the game is based on the first movie, and the second half relates to the At World’s End one.
It offers up to 63 bonuses to unlock, such as swords or sequences. The graphics are very realistic and the likeness of the characters with the actors of the movie is stunning.However, some fans complain about the poor physiscs of the combats. Another weakness is the objectives that missions have, which some players may find a bit boring. Nevertheless, the audio is spectacular and includes some tracks of the original movies' soundtrack.
How to play
In this videogame you will experience the events of the above mentioned Disney movies as well as new ones. Also, you will be able to visit places like the Black Pearl, Tortuga, Shipwreck Cove, the Flying Dutchman, or a prison in order to fulfill your missions. You can select different characters, including Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner or Elizabeth Swann.
Pirates of the Caribbean will put your bravery and swordman capabilities at test at the moment you encounter pirates and cursed creatures. Even though your main aim will be recovering Davy Jones' heart from the chest, you will live some other adventures, for instance, you will have to face and survive the Kraken.
Pirates of the Caribbean Features
The unique features of this game are the following:
- Different characters to control: choose among Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swann or Will Turner. Hector Barbossa is available in one mini-game
- Great characters' likeness with movie ones
- 63 bonuses and lots of swords to unlock by collecting gold coins, including the Empress bonus or the Norrington’s or the Gun swords
- Multiple characters control: simultaneous use of various characters
- Characters' voices are realistic but different from the original movies
- Some missions have mini-puzzles needed to be completed for more important missions. Some of them are compulsory, some others optional
- Several playing modes, like 'Challenge' mode
- Great graphics and sound effects, including soundtracks of the Disney films
- Different scenarios, such as Black Pearl, Shipwreck Cove or the Flying Dutchman
- Camera zoom allows realizing every detail of the places you visit
If you want to read more information before you download it, feel free to visit the developer's site .
System Requirements for the download and installation
Below you can find the minimum system requirements for the free download and setup of this software:
- Processor: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 1.5 GHz
- Operating System: Windows XP or Vista (there is no support for X64)
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: 64MB of graphic memory
- Sound card compatible with DirectX 9
- Hard Disk Space: 1.4 GB of free space
- Camera zoom
- Realistic graphics
- 63 bonuses to unlock
- Variety of scenarios
- Possibility of controlling several characters simultaneously
- Easy combats
- Missions may bore players
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
no spyware or viruses is located within the program, but having to write this out is rather time consuming when your in a hurry and should be optianal.