Microsoft Office OneNote is a productivity suite developed by Microsoft aimed to facilitate taking notes and making schemes in already done projects.
This utility has diverse types of notes, such as video, text, audio, diagrams or drawings. Users will be able to send them by email or mark them as ‘Important’ or ‘Pending’ according to their preferences.
Besides, it provides useful complimentary tools such as a dictionary, a spell-checker and a translator, among some others.
With this program users can create ‘notebooks’ where they would add their notes. They would be able to create as much as they need, having them clearly separated and displayed in different colored tabs at the bottom of the interface. Also, notebooks can be divided into sections.
This software does not have a predefined use style; users are expected to adapt it to their organization needs.
This software allows syncing and sharing documents online. In fact, it’s not required that those working with you on the project have OneNote installed. This turns to be recommendable for team works.
Microsoft Office OneNote can work along with other Office programs, such as Microsoft Office Word, highlighting Word’s text with OneNote, for example. This program is compatible with Windows Live, too.
But if you want to visualize word documents and you don’t have the program installed, you can use Microsoft Office Word Viewer.
Microsoft Office OneNote 365 Features
The main features of this Office program are listed below:
- Your documents will be always available thanks to OneNote Mobile in all kinds of devices
- Notes sync via SkyDrive and SharePoint to keep them updated in all your devices
- All your content (photos, videos, notes, links, etc.) gathered in the same page
- Use the keyboard or your hand. Edit with different fonts, textures, size with many edition tools
- Create and customize charts and tables
- Powerful search engine to look for anything on your document
- Auto-saving option
- Share your note with your contacts via SkyDrive or SharePoint
- More than one person can edit your content in notes. You can see who has made changes thanks to different profile tags
For further information you can visit the author's site .
With Microsoft Office OneNote users will be able to enhance their productivity when it comes to clarify and leave comments on their projects whether they are collaborative or not. They just need to do click anywhere and start typing their ideas.
You can only use it 60 days
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Intuitive interface
- Real notebook style
- Users can get overwhelmed with so many functionalities