Microsoft Office Accounting Professional is a productivity suite developed by Microsoft which provides accounting solutions for professionals.
If you have a small or a medium business, this tool will help you manage it while offering you accounting tips and clarifications in order to make you succeed. With this utility you will be able to minimize the time that your company’s accounts require to be controlled and concentrate in other things .
Its interface is very intuitive and easy-to-use as it is pretty similar to the ones that Microsoft Office Word, Outlook or Excel presents, so you will not find lots of problems at working with it. This way, the program will be suitable for every type of user, although it has been specifically designed for a professional use.
Moreover, it is perfectly compatible with the other programs mentioned above, so you will be able to work with more than one at the same time.
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 Features
Below you’ll find some of the main features of this tool:
- This tool includes a start-up assistant which will guide you
- You will manage all your employees data as salaries, activities…
- It offers more than 70 preset reports
- It includes a Spanish language pack
- It includes tax preparation add-ins
- You can manage bank transfers and PayPal payments easily
- You can export and import files from other Office programs
If you need more information about this, you can visit the
Other possible alternatives
There are a bunch of different possibilities to this software. For instance, you can try Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, an office suite which will provide you with the elemental tools and applications you need for your work.
Other alternative is Microsoft Office OneNote, with which you will be able to take notes and make schemes so you can correct or add your ideas into any project you receive.
If you need to manage your business, then this software will provide you useful tools in order to achieve your objectives.
- Effective and efficient tools
- Useful for business management
- Might be a little bit complicated to use