RealPlayer is a user-friendly free media player application able to play a large list of multimedia files among other interesting features. In contrast to other players, such as Windows Media Player, this download offers the user a variety of codecs for actual multimedia files, and continues to develop new ones.
RealPlayer may appear like old-fashioned software, since it has been around a while, but it is frequently updated with new functions and increased reliability. Among these new functions, we can find the inclusion of social networks, video conversion, and it provides the hottest videos online or manages your music. RealPlayer is still on the scene.
Among the RealPlayer options, we can find basic features like playing different kind of multimedia files. RealPlayer is not just a player, as it can also convert and edit video, manage media, easily burn CDs, bookmark a video to watch later, and share stuff for free with your friends through social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
RealPlayer also permits you to play your videos on other mobile devices or in a media center. Another interesting feature of RealPlayer is Private Mode. This mode allows you to keep your activity secret and to download and save content to a safe location. Turn this mode on and hide the files you want to keep far from other users.
we can find the inclusion of social networks, video conversion, and it provides the hottest videos online
Use of software. First of all you need to install RealPlayer, and that may take a while, since it offers many options. Once you have RealPlayer installed, you can easily get different codecs if needed. This way you will be able to play many different multimedia files. The video editor is useful for making quick arrangements, but it is not very powerful, and you may want to use other kinds of application for this purpose. Video conversion allows you to export all sorts of videos into concrete types of files to play on other devices and even on iTunes.
RealPlayer 220.127.116.11 Features
The main features of RealPlayer 18.104.22.168 are the following:
- Compatibility with all sorts of video formats (m4v, mp3, 3gp, 3gp2, avi, rmvb, rv, mp4, wav)
- Innovative Video PlayPack with MPEG-4, DivX 5, DivX 4 and MKV file support with automatic updates included
- RealPlayer Video Downloader: get the videos you want from thousands of web sites, and watch them later from your RealPlayer catalog or transfer them to your mobile device
- Create Playlists to organize your videos in its library and transfer them to other devices
- “Bookmark this video” option to mark a video you found interesting
- Built-in video to MP3 converter, to extract audio from your videos
- Web Videos option, to see the most popular videos on the Web classified by RealPlayer Video Channels
- Search engine to look for videos online
- Built-in CD recorder: burn your own CD with your music located in MyLibrary
- Built-in video editor and sharing option. Make fast video edits and show your videos on social networking sites
- Extract images. Trim video frames and save them on your PC as wallpaper
- Private Mode to hide your videos
If you want more information about this software, feel free to check the author's website
The minimum system requirements to download and install RealPlayer are:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Service Pack 3 (32Bit or 64Bit)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or higher
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- HDD Space: 1.5 GB
- Others: Adobe Flash Player ActiveX, 11.0
RealPlayer provides many different options, like editing and conversion of video files to mobile devices, social sharing, or its latest service - RealPlayer Cloud (at the moment available only in US). This software is always evolving but has never strayed from its main purpose: playing multimedia.
- Different options
- Great file compatibility
- Good playing quality
- Some paid features